About Me

My photo
Bemidji, Minnesota, United States
YIPPER SKIPPER

Monday, February 5, 2007

SUPERBOWL XVLIXXLXLLVVVIII

Superbowl Sunday went off without a hitch. We (my boyfriend and myself) attended the superbowl at the Squirrel's Nest in Hubbard County. We entered the bar and were enveloped by a hurl of cigarette smoke. Ahhh, this made my little smoker's heart skip a charred beat.
For no cover charge, the Squirrel offered us free beer everytime our team scored, free food, and all the second hand that our lungs could bare. This made me smile.
I, unfortunetly, consumed only 2 and 1/2 beers. I chose the Bears to win superbowl number XLI. We came nearing the end of the 3rd quarter so all the beer was bought by my friend Kia. She drank the last of my 3rd beer. Anyway, disappointed and unawed we walked away and went to bed too early.

1 comment:

WETOOTWAAG said...

Not that I'm a sports guy, but man did you miss the good time to be rooting for the Bears, we were casually watching it at Jeremiah's, but the first quarter really made the bears look pretty bad ass.