About Me

My photo
Bemidji, Minnesota, United States
YIPPER SKIPPER

Saturday, February 10, 2007

RANDIDIUM

Lastly <-Link
This page displays a journal/filter. A filter of things that the host deems necessary to have on her page. The purpose of this page for full self expression. Scrolling down the page you are able to discover all the randomness that would clutter a panic attacked brain. Either completely confusing to the untrained eye or utterly in depth to the trained mind.... I've been looking at it for ten minutes and I'm still not quite sure what to think. Boasting the number of people that have 'tasted the rainbow' for her 'comments' list this skittles character shines unique in every aspect of her blogspot. One of her blog footers shows the number of blogs within the last 30 days that contain the word skittles (her blog name). I am still not 100 percent certain that this blogger speaks English though I just found a picture of a middle aged white lady.
I liked this blogspot the best.
The insanity kept my attention! The hampster story kind of grossed me out, but the allowance of this 'payperpost' ad on her blogspot was kind of interesting and lifted an eyebrow.
Cheers!

No comments: