About Me

My photo
Bemidji, Minnesota, United States
YIPPER SKIPPER

Saturday, February 10, 2007

BLOGGING ON OTHER'S BLOGS

Celebrity Gossip <-Link
This gossip queen is telling all thanks to her online notebook at blogspot.com. She shares all the juicy details of celebraties: including Anna-Nicole Smith's tragic death and Justin Timberlake recently turning 26 years old. Congrat J-Lake! This 30 year old Conneticut lady combines sources such as eonline.com and her own opinion to bring you the most timely celebrity gossip!
Jeannine's purpose on her dirty laundry sight is not only to dish, but to sucker in all the latest advertisement. The purpose behind this blog seems to be to give information about all the hottest celebs.
According to Yang I suppose this blogspot would fall under the educational genre. It is bringing up-to-date news. Even if it is of the lamest kind.

I think she might be trying to build her reputation by using direct quotes and sources. However, how much 'props' do Teeny bop magazines ever get?
What I thought was interesting, as well, is that there are no comments on any of her daily postings... with the exception of 2 that are from the same person, whom is obviously trying to exploit starlets, too. I am not quite sure that this is drawing the kind of fan base that would make her blogspot reputable.

I googled the creator's handle and just got about ten pages of blog sites. I don't know if that does very much for her credit.

Just my 2 cents!

No comments: