About Me

My photo
Bemidji, Minnesota, United States
YIPPER SKIPPER

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Brazil Carnival - Falling in Love

Article
In this article the author highlights some of the escapades he sees at carnival and one of them he experienced.
I thought this article would have more about explaining Brazilian sexuality, but it actually just went into how he fell in love 'three day love' with one of the girls that he met at Carnival.
I guess this article/story spoke loads to the kind of passion you experience at Carnival. Its different than meeting someone on a vacation. Its different because when you find someone you are attracted to in a crowd of 1/2 a million people, by the way most of these people are Brazil's youthly and Brazil's beautiful, it sparks something more powerful. With this spark and the hell heat and the sweat pooring from everywhere and from everyone, well its difficult to turn away a feeling of lust especially if you are surrounded by strangers that are falling for each other the same way. He also describes some of the 'drugs' they used (aresol cans sprayed onto paper and then inhaled are lanas) and he also describes drama that sounded him (brazilian men tugging and pulling on the hands of all the women that they wanted and getting into fights with another).
The carnival that I went to was in a small town. It little towns in Brazil, the carnival is just as big, but the news that their is a foreigner in the mix is celebrated and not look on as an annoyance.
I was a little Madonna and had my pick of the guys and look upon them from my VIP spot on the caged off section, complete with couches and free drinks. Drama surrounds everything. From the spot we danced in I could see fights erupt, people kissing passsionately, and men dressed as women that were fooling the drunk men. It was such a blast. My friend Kristen and I had a couple hell of a nights!

No comments: